Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Primark Haul #2


Hi everyone,




last week I went after a couple of months to Primark and was overwhelmed by the amount 

of new pretty spring and summer items. Normally, it's so full that I never spend such a long 

time in just one shop but this time I went there during the week in the mornings and I've

never seen Primark this empty. It was really enjoyable and I had the chance

to go through every floor and try everything on I wanted to.

Unfortunately I didn't take all things I wanted to but next time I'll definitely 

pick them up.  Primark has at the moment a lot of pretty skorts, shorts, jumpsuits,

shoes, bags and jewellery,

but I didn't want to spend too much money at the start of the new month.

All in all I'm very happy with my purchases and I hope you'll like this haul.







The first item I got was a bargain. It's this beautiful jeans coat
with faux fur in the inside. I had to pick it up even if now the spring arrived.




Also I found a really nice pair of plaid trousers
which fits me perfectly.





And I found a cute pair of short jeans dungarees in the destroyed look.




Accessories:












Like you already know I love the boho and indie style
and I was so happy to find these pretty pieces.


In addition, I bought my brother and father a few shirts 
which I'm not going to post because they still wore them. 





Lastly I show you the item I like the most:
this beautiful jumpsuit















Nina, x 













No comments:

Post a Comment