Monday, July 27, 2015

Le Specs - SUNglasses

Hey cuties!


I am obsessed with sunglasses - the trendiest accessory in spring and summer - because they complete every outfit and give a nice touch to it. My collection has grown a lot this year ... But this post is all about the great sunnie collection of the brand le specs. At the moment their exist no greater pieces for me. They are colourful, fancy, have a unique design and shape and are partly artistical. I created a little gallery with some exciting samples and my personal favourites. You definetly have to check out their homepage, another plus they offer is free international shipping:
Le Specs Onlineshop

Tell me your choice in the comments, I already own the model 'Neo Noir milky tortoise' but I am looking forward for purchasing another one soon, preferably 'The Dandy' or 'Hey Macarena'.


















Wish you a great week, x


No comments:

Post a Comment