Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Presents


Today I want to show you my favourite pieces I got for Christmas.

First, I hope you all spend a great time with your family and friends,
enjoyed the Christmas days and got everything you wanted.

Unfortunately, there was just one day a bit snow and since a few days 
it is raining again and it seems like it won't stop (which is really bad).

Nevertheless, I visited most of my family and relatives and had a good time.




In the following you see my gifts:




















Glitter Top: Tschibo
Pullover: Sheinside
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Satchel: C&A - Clockhouse




Other things I got were some Vouchers like handm, zara and a german drugstore. Additionally, I got money and some techincal products (usb stick...).


The best gift was definitely the flight to Berlin!! 
Isn't this exciting?!! 




Nina x 













No comments:

Post a Comment