Thursday, January 02, 2014

Hello 2014

Happy New year to everyone,


I can't believe it is already the 2nd january of the year 2014! 
The last year went by in the blink of an eye.
So many positive things happened and a lot changed in my live.
Hopefully, this year will be awesome to us.
I have to tell you that I am excited to see what's up with 2014.



I wore this top when I was in Berlin (capital of Germany) thinking it would be perfect
as New Years eve outfit.














This amazing top is from the sale.
It was just luck, I found the last piece and it was my size and fitted perfectly.
The material is soft and it keeps warm. The pattern is so adorable and i just love
all the details . I'm obsessed with my bargain. 
I combined it with a black leather Jacket, my pair of black disco pants and black high heels.


Thank you all so much for visiting my block and supporting me.
I love you and hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve and a good start in 
the year 2014.

If you want you can leave in the comments your link to your blog I'm always searching new ones to read.

Nina, xx