Thursday, February 06, 2014

Dancing in the darkness



Hello my lovelies,

again another month passed by. Now it's already February.
Did you all had a good start in the new year?

First, I apology for not posting in a while. One of my intents for this year is to post more regularly. I hope I can possibly make it.

Now you're goinig to see another outfit combination I wore which I unfortunately 
forgot to upload for you guys. I was inspired by spring why I added colour in my outfit with the mint green top from cheap monday which I literally love! 

I hope you'll like it.





This is the original picture I posted on lookbook.nu
If you want to support me please hype my look ;)

The link is here:

http://lookbook.nu/look/5777873-Dancing-In-The-Darkness




























Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Leather Jacket: New Yorker
Boots: H&M
  Bag: Primark




Nina, x

No comments:

Post a Comment