Sunday, January 19, 2014

Off Duty


Hi my lovelies,



I hope you all had an amazing weekend and recovered from the school or job and had a lot of fun.

Today I have a little lookbook with my new sweater from the incredible onlinestore

sheinside.com

I directly fell in love with it an wear it constantly.

The print is so nice and the captian which says Off Duty is pretty cool.

If you never heard before of this great onlinestore take a look and you won´t regret it.




I combined this beautiful sweater with a black skater skirt of H&M,
black tights and my all time favourite black bag.



























Here is also a link to my lookbook at sheinside.com:

 http://www.sheinside.com/Off-Duty-photo-18550.html



Hope you like it


If you want to support me please hype my look on lookbook.nu







 Nina x


No comments:

Post a Comment