Thursday, June 26, 2014

Look Flamingos everywhere


Hey stylish friends,


this weekend was hot enough to finally were my new co-ord out which I bought

from a talented girl I discovered on instagram @holl_and_doll.

I have recommend her because the quality is really good

and the delivery just took 4-5 days. The materiel is soft and not to thick but not to flattery.

 I literally fell in love with this unique pattern and the bright colours

 of the twopiece which make it a perfect summer outfit.

Also, I like the simpleness of co-ords. You do not have the struggles to combine a whole

outfit because you just add a few accessories and you look dressed up.

I will definitley purchase more from her next time.



Hope you enjoy the following gallery.












Nina, x

No comments:

Post a Comment