Friday, January 17, 2014

Citytrip to Berlin



Hey my lovelies,

today I want to share with you my impressions I collected in my favourite city of Germany
which is additionally the city capital.

First I'll explain you quickly how it came to this short trip.

Surprisingly, I got a depature and return flight to Berlin as present for christmas from my boyfriend and his parents. Maybe you remember my  post about christmas gifts where I mentioned it. We stayed in a faiy tale hotel which is called Grimms Hotel. The rooms where so cute furnished and on the walls were little excerpts of fairy tales.





I hope you like the following picture gallery.










































 My first time at Dunkin Donuts I tried so many Donuts :D
They're just deliciouus! 





I want to show you a few short videoclips :)




















Nina x

No comments:

Post a Comment